- Soothes dry, flaky scalp
- Promotes hair growth
- Nourishes and strengthens hair
- Removes impurities
- Provides a natural, healthy shine
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair
- Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that fights the growth of dandruff and flake-causing fungus.
- Its antiseptic properties also help re-establish the scalp’s PH balance, which encourages hair growth.
- Tea tree oil also offers lightweight moisture that nourishes hair cuticles for a healthy-looking, non-greasy shine.
How to Use
A little bit goes a long way with this Tea Tree Shampoo. Apply a small amount to damp or wet hair before working it into a lather. Rinse and follow with Modern Man Suits’ Tea Tree Conditioner for best results.
Ingredients– Aqua, Glycerine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Betaine, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate, Phenoxyethanol, D Panthanol and Aqua, Tea Tree Oil, Menthol Crystals